Thursday, June 17, 2010

Germany vs. Serbia

Thank you to Julia for reminding me that I hadn't posted in a while. I sustained a serious thumb injury during a recent 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' tournament. The truth is I have been busy with work.

Ok, on to business!

Germany was truly dominant in thrashing Australia 4-0 in its opening match. Seeing their relentless attack I kept thinking of a tsunami at it hits the shore. The poor Ozzies had no chance. Check out the preview of the match here: German-Serbia preview

Will Milan Jovanovic and company be able to contain the Germans? I don't think so. I fear it will be a 3-0 result in favor of Germany.

2 comments:

  1. um, that was like days ago.... what about the americans??? and the italians??? and the more important teams like my americans and italians?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julia,

    Yes, you are right! I am a bit slow...but I am getting there! I think you will like my next post!

    ReplyDelete